Transition to SaaS with confidence
We provide agnostic advice on cloud options
A successful transition to the cloud requires investing adequate time and resources towards the research and planning of your cloud strategy. We offer varied levels of services to support this process:
- Cloud QuickStart explores the different cloud computing models, identifies prime workloads for transition and develops a roadmap aligned to your business
- Cloud Accelerator includes in-depth application assessment to build a detailed business case and migration strategy
- SaaS TechCheck helps catalogue the existing cloud services usage within your environment, with our proprietary discovery and visualization tools
We'll enable your move to the cloud
Transitioning effectively to the cloud can be a very straightforward process if you’re adding a new functionality. But for instances when you’re moving a mission-critical application, it might require significant data mapping and migration, as well as re-integration with other applications and business processes. Our enablement service simplifies this process by making your applications cloud-ready.
We'll help with migration and integration
Depending on the complexity of your environment, you might require help with migrating applications, data and/or users to the cloud. We can build a customized migration plan, and will transfer data from on-premise systems, or from other cloud applications to your new cloud environment. We also offer a Managed AD service where we perform a Healthcheck on your existing AD infrastructure, and help with its configuration and management.
Simplify management and control with a single platform
Multiple cloud services and fragmented purchasing can be a challenge for effective control of your SaaS environment. The Softchoice Cloud Portal helps alleviate this by centralizing the management of your people, applications and policies on a single cloud identity management platform. The Cloud Portal provides:
- Secure Federation & Identity Management with on-premise directory integration
- Automated user management with import, provision, deprovision and synchronization
- Centralized reporting on usage and activity with the Cloud Dashboard
- Integration of your existing web applications (Bring Your Own Apps)
- A single sign-on from any device for all your web applications
We'll provide support for your cloud applications
We help IT teams simplify and streamline support of their cloud ecosystem by providing a dedicated, live point of contact (24/7/365), for all support resolutions across your SaaS, IaaS and Private Cloud implementations.
our success stories
Wakefield Canada Gets Ready For The Cloud
With the acquisition of Castrol's Canadian manufacturing operations, Wakefield Canada needed to implement major operational changes within their environment. They saw this as an opportunity to transition to new Next Generation Data Center technologies, that could support and grow with the company and needed a partner that had the expertise to navigate this from start to finish.
Read full story »
Softchoice was absolutely the gold standard in partners. They are definitely one of the best partners I’ve ever worked with in my twenty-five years of IT management.
– Kent Mills,
CIO, Wakefield Canada